Friday, October 12, 2007

city mouse synopsis of day 1

unusally quick plane trip with yummy food. love the accents! love the redheads!

so countrty mouse and i had lunch this afternoon at a pub in temple bar... as she was enjoying her potato and leak soup and i my fish and chips, i bit into what i thought was a fish bone....as it turns out my tooth cracked in half and fell out! i am not joking. seriously folks i am walking around dublin with half a tooth on the top side. it's rediculous. after a quick trip to the pharmacy i am now the proud owner of a do-it-yourself-temporary-crown/cavity-filler-kit. and this evening country mouse will be performing a little do-it-yourself-oral-surgery. wish us luck. all in all we are haveing a great time. a lovely lovely day.

much love, city mouse (a.k.a. toothless).

3 comments:

tfollmer said...

Glad to here the mice have arrived safely, good luck with the oral surgery!

Hollywood said...

Oh my word!!!! How in the heck did your tooth fall out???? Did the shoebilly in over there have something in the water that caused your teeth to spontaneously fall out??????

Gabe said...

After watching "Sicko" I think you'd be best off having your tooth repaired before you return to America. I'm not joking. You might save $1,000's.

Also, I'm happy because... well, I just shouldn't put that in writing.

:-)