Sunday, October 14, 2007

city mouse day 3 (sunday)



today was a day of little victories. little vicory #1: getting the car out of the rental place with out killing anyone. we were clearly having some struggles but the car rental guy was nice enough to get in, drive us across the way to a gas station to get us started and walk back to his office. all in all the driving went quite well. l.v.#2: we didn't get lost trying to get out of the city. l.v.#3: we have many random and fun off-road excursions ( didn't go off the road, we just stopped wherever we felt like along the way.) i think the radio stations here kinda stink. they only play abba, phil collins, the eagles, and elton john over and over again. only one time did i forget that i was supposed to be ont he other side of the road...we were pulling over for a car to pass us and i pulled off to the right. he gave us the crappiest stare and i couldn't figure out why...duh. lots else happened but my internet time will soon run out so i will save the stories for later. tonight we are in Ennis which is completely cool. oh yeah, almost forgot... some old gentleman at lunch today asked me if summer was my daughter. now i'm depressed.

peace and blessings, city mouse

5 comments:

Sara said...

City Mouse - Hey friend :) I love that you are blogging your trip. It makes me feel like I am there...sort of. Okay maybe not but at least I get to hear all about your excursions and your oral surguries. Oh brother, I am so sorry that happened. I have been missing you and will expecially miss you tomorrow night at group. It most definitely won't be the same without you. Have so much fun and be safe. Remember, always stick to the left side of the road :) Miss ya friend! SARA

Hollywood said...

I seriously miss you...and reading of the mice travels REALLY makes me want to walk into my office tomorrow declare that I am done with this insane job and am off to Ireland in search of two mice and latte's!!!!

Much love to the mice...

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing. I LOVED reading about your adventures!!! Be careful on the road, enjoy the music, potatoes, and the breakfast lattes, and take lots of pictures!!! Have fun!

Jonathan Erdman said...

i think the radio stations here kinda stink. they only play abba, phil collins, the eagles, and elton john over and over again.

Oh, no! I've had nightmares of such a place....how terrifying!!!

Blogger said...

With RentalCars you can get the most affordable rental cars from over 49000 locations across the world.