Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ch. 1 Footnotes

After we left Freiberg Saturday evening we took the train to Munich (4.5 hrs) where we were met by our next host, Florian. Since we arrived at 11:30pm we did not get to spend too much time with him, but we did get to sit and visit with him that night. Florian is a 3rd year med student in Munich. He lives in a huge house with his brother. He is very tall. He is very cute. MV suspects I am up to something, only choosing cute guys to host us, so I owe him a cute girl. We will see about that. Anyway, Florian was a great guy. I enjoyed our conversations with him. He drew us a map and gave us some good suggestions on what to see and where to eat. I wish we could have spent more time with him.

Ultimatly we never quite made it to Munich (city center). The closest we got was underground. We ended up spending most of the day at Dachau. I am sad I missed Munich. I guess I will just have to come back.
CM

No comments: